Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

MY MILK TOOF

I was flipping through some of my old kids fashion magazines and something in Papier Mache's second print issue caught my attention: a book called My Milk Toof by Inhae Lee. So I discovered the blog and couldn't stop looking through all the adventures of Ickle and Lardee and the travelling goldfish Carrot!



These little teef are so ridiculously cute and funny, I literally LOLed at The Unwanted Guest story... go check it out now!! I can't wait for Xander to be old enough to appreciate story time because I'm buying him these books!

I've been wanting to make Xander a story myself. Did you know there's a whole section on blurb's website with stories people have created and self published for their kids? I'm so glad I have a creative husband because I always get inspired and excited to start projects but never finish them... but this story is going to star Tony's friend Egbert, so I know with his help it will get done!

MY MILK TOOF
PAPIER MACHE
BLURB

No comments:

Post a Comment